With the little time that I have had since my in-laws have arrived I've been adding a new much needed colorful items to my house.
The great part is it takes me less then a half hour per project and less then $20 for the items I find at GoodWill.
My latest project was some new and fun glassware for my All Things Food project that I've started on Facebook. (Feel free to check it out!) I had already used up all my glassware and have just started to get bored with it all. So now I'm very much eager to serve up some yummy drinks with this project.
1. Bought some glasses/vases for $1 each at St. Vincent's
2. Wrapped/designed the vases with tape. I used the pictures tape below and won't again, it was hard to keep straight lines because it stretched.
3. After it was all taped up I first sprayed the vase with Frosted spray paint so that the actual spray paint will stick.
4. Once that dried in 15 min, I sprayed it with the desired color and let it dry in the sun for a half hour.
5. Then I peeled the tape off carefully and slowly.
6. And then voila!
If you try this let me know how yours turned out and if you tried and creative designs!